Thank you so much to Charlotte Annelise for nominating me! Charlotte has so many wonderful posts, if you aren’t following her blog you should go check it out. I’m usually a little hesitant about sharing things about myself on the blog but I thought today I would make an exception.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Facts About Me
- I have lived in 8 different cities across 6 different US states so far in life. It is always interesting picking up and moving, and a little exciting, but I’m certainly hoping to stay put for a while this time. Most of those moves have been in the last five years and I am just so tired.
- I’m a vegetarian at heart. I eat meat mostly because my husband does and it is easier to just cook one meal than make two separate ones. When I have the opportunity, such as when he is away, I do forgo meat. I don’t like cooking it, I don’t like touching it, and I’m not all that fond of the texture while chewing it.
- I can play the bassoon. I’m certainly not fantastic at it but I absolutely love it. Such a unique sound. I started playing in middle school because I wanted to try a different kind of instrument and ended up joining the community band to continue playing after high school.
- My fondest dream is to become a published author. I’m currently working on a middle grade fantasy novel which has taken over my imagination and have two other WIPs (one adult fantasy, one women’s fiction) sitting on the back burner.
- If I had to eat only one type of food for the rest of eternity I would choose tacos. I love tacos. You can put almost ANYTHING in a delicious little tortilla and call it a taco. Mankind’s most perfect food. Yumyumyum.
- Just a weird little tidbit, but, I prefer secondary colors to primary colors. Red, blue, and yellow are just not my thing. Green, orange, and purple are the way to go.
- My latest obsession is watching streamers on Twitch. If you don’t know what that means, people play video games (and do other things) over live video and you watch. That simple. My husband got me watching Crayator on there who plays a lot of Overwatch and he is absolutely more entertaining than most any cable program.
Ta-da! There are seven things about myself I bet you all didn’t know. I hope that you all have a lovely day.