The Tuesday of months is finally over! Does anyone else feel like February is the year’s version of Tuesday? No? Just me? Okay. Well, anyway, it wasn’t the greatest reading month for me but I did luck out with getting several books on sales and a few unexpectedly on Netgalley. I found myself not spending quite as much time at the library this month as well because, well, I had ARCs up to my ears. On top of the three listed here I have another five sitting waiting for my attention. Yikes!
BARNES AND NOBLE HARDBACK SALE
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King #1) by Tricia Levenseller
- My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies #1) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton , Jodi Meadows
- Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2) by Kerri Maniscalco
AUDIO BOOKS FROM AUDIBLE
- Red Sister (Book of the Ancestor #1) by Mark Lawrence (returned because it bored me to tears)
- The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson
- Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber
- Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game #1) by Amanda Foody
- Furyborn (Empirium #1) by Claire Legrand
I have received more books these last two months than I have in a long time. What gets me is I don’t even remember requesting Legendary from Netgalley. It is up for being wished for and with how I felt about Caraval I can think of no sane reason I would have wished for it. I’ll read it anyway to keep my review percentage up but it is not one I am particularly looking forward to. What books did you get this month?