The new year is upon us and with that there is a whole host of new books waiting for their time in the sun. That time is publication day and with so many book publications being delayed in 2020, 2021 looks like it is shaping up to be a great year for new reads! These are my 12 most anticipated books being published in the 1st quarter of 2021. They are organized in groups with the top tier being the ones I am most excited for down to ones on my radar but perhaps not yanking my purse strings so firmly. All links lead to the book’s Goodreads page.
- A Vow so Bold and Deadly (Cursebreakers #3) by Brigid Kemmerer January 26
- The Mask Falling (The Bone Season #4) by Samantha Shannon January 26
- A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses #4) by Sarah J. Maas February 16
- Bone Criers Dawn (Bone Grace #2) by Kathryn Purdie March 30
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout April 20
- We Free the Stars (Sands of Arawiya #2) by Hafsah Faizal January 19
- A History of What Comes Next (A History of What Comes Next #1) by Sylvain Neuval February 2
- An Unexpected Peril (Veronica Speedwell #6) by Deanna Raybourn March 2
- Malice by Heather Walter April 13
On My Radar
- Winterkeep (Graceling Realm #4) by Kristin Cashore January 19
- Everything that Burns (Enchantee #2) by Gita Trelease (or Liberte) February 2
I didn’t want to deep dive all of these book descriptions because then this post would have been entirely too long but they are all books I’ll be keeping an eye on in the first quarter. What books are you looking forward to in 2021?