For the last two months, I haven’t made any BookTube content. Why? I was going in for a major surgery and felt a chaotic mess about it, then there was the post surgery when I literary couldn’t speak, then we get to the crushing anxiety of sending my child back to school during a pandemic. Ya’ll I’ve been a MESS.
But, even though I have very few followers, making videos is something I do enjoy and I wanted to get back into it. So I started off with a fairly straightforward tag which I still thought was pretty fun and jumped right in. Am I still a mess? Yes. But now I am a mess on film, not that that makes it better.
If you enjoy bookish content in the form of film, you can check out the video below. I always appreciate a view or comment.
If you like tags but appreciate your content in a more written format, I’ve copied the questions over below in case you’d like to partake.
- 1) Where do you buy your books from?
- 2) Do you ever pre-order books, and if so do you do this in store or online?
- 3) On average, how many books do you buy a month?
- 4) Do you use your local library?
- 5) If so, how many books can you/do you borrow at a time?
- 6) What is your opinion on library books?
- 7) How do you feel about charity shop/second hand books?
- 8) Do you keep your read and TBR pile together/on the same shelf or not?
- 9) Do you plan to read all of the books that you own?
- 10) What do you do with books that you own that you feel you will never read/felt you did not enjoy?
- 11) Have you ever donated books?
- 12) Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
- 13) Do you feel that you buy too many books?
Thank you all for spending some time here with me. I hope that life treats you all with kindness. 🖤