Welcome once again to Down the TBR Hole! This is my twelfth time doing this and, unfortunately, I’ve added several books to my TBR since the last time I did this. I just couldn’t help myself! So many wonderful sounding books are being announced, I would be remiss to leave any of them out. Lets see if we can cull any of the older ones today, shall we? Continue reading
Renee began Throwback Thursday at Its Book Talk as a way to share some of her old favorites as well as sharing books that she wants to read that were published over a year ago. Books that were published over a year ago are almost always easier to find at libraries or at a discounted sale price. As I have been sifting through my TBR list and purging those books that no longer hold my interest, I came across several from years past that I’d love to share with you! Continue reading
Welcome to another Down the TBR Hole! The last couple times I’ve done this I managed to purge 3/5 books each time. Hopefully I am able to continue the trend as I would very much like to get my TBR pile down to a more manageable number.
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?